As we continue to work 1-on-1 to support our clients, community partners, and their businesses, we wanted to take a moment to organize some essential resources and quick links for commonly requested information.
Please remember, we're here to help you. Whether it is an area we can personally assist you with or not, we have a large network of partners and support organizations that can help with items such as:
- Strategic planning to help you navigate this unexpected time,
- Marketing/client communication tips,
- The set up of remote communication & working tools,
- Financial organization, tax preparation, and more
Here are some helpful resources as you begin assessing your business and plan for post-COVID-19 operations.
- How to Safely Reopen Your Workplace
- How to Adapt Your Marketing and Business Strategies Now
- Tips For Hosting Online Events
- Self-Care For Your Business: How a Caring and Positive Environment Benefits You and Your Employees
- State of Michigan Dept. of Labor and Economic Opportunity COVID-19 Workplace Safety Toolkit
- State of Michigan Dept. of Labor and Economic Opportunity Workplace Guidelines Reopening Checklist
- State of Michigan Safe Start: A Guide to Re-engage Michigan's Economy (includes details regarding any phase of reopening and workplace best practices)
Helpful tips: Be sure to reach out to any existing lenders or vendors to see what options they may be able to provide for payment deferrals, reduced payments, or installment payments. Also, don't overextend yourself with additional lending obligations. Be sure to recalculate your breakeven point to determine your needs and what you can realistically repay.